Tuesday 7 May 2019

06/05/19 - JPCCNI Cars And Coffee

The JPCCNI (Japanese Performance Car Club of Northern Ireland , I think ) are very active on the club scene. I'd been thinking about going up to their regular Cars And Coffee event in Lisburn on the first Monday of each month for the past while. I missed out on the Cars And Coffee event at the weekend, so I decided to go up the JPCCNI event and I was disappointed. Disappointed that I'd left it for so long! Wow, some absolutely stunning machinery there and the lads were saying that there would normally be more cars but the club had run the Loughgall show on Saturday and the owners probably took a break. I will have to go back another night so .....


































































No comments:

Post a Comment